Today is National Forklift Safety Day: We make your logistics safer!
Today is National Forklift Safety Day in the USA and Great Britain. A good reason for us to take a look at forklift safety. And there is still a lot to do as the OSHA statistics for the US shows. And these number are similar in many other markets in Europe and all over the world.
- 1 in 6 workplace deaths involve a forklift
- Forklifts account for around 85 deaths every year
- 34,900 serious injuries result from forklift accidents annually
- Non-serious injuries related to forklift accidents reach 61,800 each year
- Source: https://www.creativesafetysupply.com/infographics/forklift-accidents-causes-prevention/
Safety starts at the fork tip and VETTER provides the tool for it. Smart camera and sensor forks for higher visibility and less gut feeling, fork coatings to prevent slipping off goods, Clever Helpers for retrofittable safety during good transports and at road traffic as well as many, many individual solutions.
Call us, we also make you logistics safer!
Receive news and updates from the VETTER world by e-mail. Register now without obligation.
Find updates and news from our social-media channels here: