Logistics of the future is green!
QualityForks with ISO 50001 certificate
Climate change is one of the major issues of our time, in line with conservation of resources, reduction of greenhouse gases and eventually curbing global warming. The particular question is how the growth in the logistics area combines with these subjects.
By implementing the ISO 50001 Energy Management System VETTER continuously strives to contribute to the great common goal.
- Record, evaluate and optimize consumptions
- Constant improvement in terms of energy- and resource-conscious production processes
- Application of energy-efficient technology in production and administration
- Most modern equipment in manufacturing areas and offices
- Sensitizing staff to act resource-preserving
Mind the global footprint!
A start has been made: In 2018 alone an electricity demand of about 90 two-person-households could be saved by optimizing processes – while simultaneously increasing the production.
Further measures are planned!
By the way: VETTER is already certified since 1992 acc. to ISO 9001 (QualityManagement) and since 2007 acc. to ISO 14001 (EnvironmentalManagement).