VETTER fork repairs
Give your forks a new lease on life!
Many forklift service and rental companies know this. There are different used forks in need of repair. Too new to be scraped but also too defective to be used. The solution: Send them to VETTER for being repaired. Especially for big and special forks it is worth to give them a new lease on life.
FAQ on fork repairs
Inspection and repair of forks are defined in the international norm ANSI/ITSDF B56.1. Repairs shall only be carried out by the manufacturer or an acknowledged service company. Only small repairs (f.ex. exchange of locking devices) can be carried out by yourself.
- Often significant cost savings compared to new forks
- Higher flexibility by increased availability and less stock requirements
- Increase of operation life
- Preventing maintenance decreases costs
In particular special and big forks are worth to be repaired. Also small modifications as f.ex. exchange of fork hooks are reasonable.
Please observe: VETTER recommends that at least 5 % wear zone are left to make sure that the fork repair gives return on investment.
- Observance of ANSI/ITSDF B56.1
- For all fork brands and the whole range of fork types
- Easy and fast
- Reliable diagnosis incl. crack and load tests
- Detailed costs estimation