- Roller-guided forks are mainly used on big lift trucks and in port logistics
- The fork is guided at the fork carrier by rollers that are monted at the fork back
- Common denominations are also Rollerfork and fork with SVGV suspension
- Produced out of VETTER special fork steel
- Connection measures are not standardized
- However, a wide range of common designs is already stored in the VETTER database.
Please contact us!
- Production according to ISO 2330:
- Minimum triple static load without permanent deformation
- Minimum 1,000,000 stress cylcles with 25 % overload