- Mainly used on larger lift trucks and construction machinery
- The pin suspension on the fork is used to guide it on a shaft that is already mounted at the machine
- For construction machinery, the pin-type suspension enables a floating function for the use in outdoor areas and in case of uneven grounds
- Standard design with OptimaForkHeel for up to triple operating life
- Produced out of VETTER special fork steel
- Connection measures are not standardized
- However, a wide range of common designs is already stored in the VETTER database.
Please contact us!
- Production according to ISO 2330:
- Minimum triple static load without permanent deformation
- Minimum 1,000,000 stress cylcles with 25 % overload