- Mainly used on large lift trucks and attachments as f.ex. multi pallet handlers in beverage industry
- Drills in the fork back offer mounting with screws
- As a result of the drill hole and the resulting fatigue notch, the capacity of screw fastened forks is lower than the capacity of standard forks with a comparable cross-section
- Therefore, borings are optimized by finite elements (stress analysis) on maximum stability
- Standard design with OptimaForkHeel for up to triple operating lift
- Produced out of special VETTER fork steel
- Connection measures are not standardized
- However, a wide range a common designs is already stored in the VETTER database.
Please contact us!
- Production according to ISO 2330:
- Minimum triple static load without permanent deformation
- Minimum 1,000,000 stress cylcles with 25 % overload