- Upside-down forks are used when additional height of lift is required resp. for rotators, for gripping pliers in the concrete industry, etc.
- Forks are fixed with hooks on the carriage, with the fork blade to the upper side
- Therefore, a reinforcement of the upper and lower hook is necessary
- Furthermore, capacity can be increased by mounting a support plate
- Produced out of VETTER special fork steel
Standard fork may NEVER be used as upside-down forks!
- Suspension often according to ISO 2328 or DIN 15135
- Production according to ISO 2330:
- Minimum triple static load without permanent deformation
- Minimum 1,000,000 stress cylcles with 25 % overload